Monday, March 16, 2020
In light of recent events and in order to protect the public health the Netcong Municipal Building will be closed to the public until further notice. Be further advised:
- All public meetings, with the exception of the regularly schedule Borough Council meetings, are canceled;
- All Borough public facilities are closed;
- The recycling center will be closed. Curbside recycling will continue as scheduled;
- All parks, playgrounds, courts and park restrooms are closed;
- County Library services, including the Thursday afternoon library services at the Municipal Building are canceled;
- Dial-A-Ride services are suspended until further notice. Meals on Wheels will continue delivery.
- Rental, sales and other inspections requiring the staff to enter a premise will be suspended until further notice.
- The staff at the Municipal Building are available via telephone (973-347-0252) and email:
- 100 Joe McKeon – Tax Assessor, email@example.com
- 102 Jennifer Meehan – Finance Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 104 Diana Katzenstein – Water & Sewer Clerk/General Information, email@example.com
- 105 Cindy Eckert – Clerk/Tax/Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 106 Joanne Hartland – Landlord Reg/General Information, email@example.com
- 107 Joseph Nametko – Mayor
- 116 Wayne Benvenuto – Dial a Ride
- 117 Ralph Blakeslee – Administrator/Deputy Clerk/Zoning Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 150 Mike Canfield – DPW Supervisor, email@example.com
- Police Main: 973-347-7700, Fax: 973-347-5661
- DPW: 973-347-6664
- Tax and Water & Sewer Utility Payments may be made online at netcong.org.
Be also advised that in accordance with the Governor’s executive order:
- Gatherings larger than 50 people will be prohibited.
- Gyms, fitness centers, entertainment centers including but not limited to movie theaters, performing arts centers other concert venues and nightclubs
- All non-essential retail, recreation, and entertainment businesses must cease operations from 8:00 PM until 5:00 AM.
- Restaurants, dining establishments and food courts, with or without liquor licenses are permitted to operate their normal business hours, but are limited to food delivery and/or take-out services.