If you owned and occupied a principal residence or rented a rental unit in New Jersey on October 1, 2019, you may be eligible for a benefit payment. Click Here for more information on the New Jersey ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program. The State of New Jersey will be mailing applications to all eligible residents in late September / early October.
Planning & Zoning Webpage Changes
The Planning & Zoning page of this website has been divided into two more detailed pages about each department, and a Master Plan page had been added. The Zoning page and the Planning Board Page can both be found under "Departments", and the Master Plan Page can be found in the menu at the top-right corner of your monitor.
Click Here for Zoning Information.
Click Here for Planning Board Information.
Click Here for Master Plan Information.
Search Our Site
Important Message: COVID-19 Relief Measures for Water and Sewer Utility Users
This notice announces relief measures for residential ratepayers experiencing economic hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review this message in its entirety.
Click on the link below for more information:
New Jersey Announces New ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program
- Living with Grief September 22, 2022
- Emergency Planned Outage 9/22/2022 September 19, 2022
- New Jersey Announces New ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program September 12, 2022
- St. Michaels Area in Need of Redevelopment Study September 12, 2022
- Energy Assistance Days September 8, 2022
- Mandatory Water Restrictions August 8, 2022
- Hidden Poisoning Risk While Vacationing July 21, 2022
- Updated Garbage News June 2, 2022
- Plastic Bag Ban Regulations May 5, 2022
- Community Market March 31, 2022