Beginning April 1, 2021 St. Hubert’s is providing animal control services.
- Picking up stray dogs & cats (either contained or running at large).
- Picking up injured/sick/stray/domestic animals (dogs/cats) and injured/sick wildlife.
- Removing wildlife from a resident’s living quarters. Attics and walls are not considered living quarters unless they are 100% finished.
- Investigation of animal bites and quarantining animals involved in bites.
- Animal nuisance complaint investigations and inquiries
- Picking up of deceased domestic animals (dogs/cats)
- Welfare Checks
- TNR (Trap, Neuter, Return) management of feral cats in contracted towns.
All owner surrenders should be handled by appointment only by our front desk staff at (973)377-2295 ext. 0. Owner must submit paperwork to our front desk first or upon arrival.
For all other services contact St. Hubert’s at (973)377-2295 ext. 2 or Directly at (908)526-3330. For more information on St. Huberts Animal Welfare Centers go to: https://www.sthuberts.org/