News Categories

Solid Waste


Each household is permitted to place garbage containers at curbside after 6:00 the night before the scheduled weekly garbage collection.

To prevent windblown litter please use containers with tight fitting lids.


Two bulk items (such as furniture, box spring and mattress, carpets) may be put out on garbage collection day if a sticker ($10.00 per item) has been purchased in advance at Borough Hall.

 Disposal of white goods (appliances etc.) is by appointment with the purchase of a sticker.                

 We do not collect construction debris or hazardous waste! Please contact the Morris County MUA 973-829-8006.

 Paint and household chemicals

DISPOSAL OF PAINT AND HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS Oil Based Paint and Household Chemicals can be taken to the Morris County MUA, call 973-829-8006 for location information.


Household Hazardous Waste

Residents can dispose of E-waste, oil based paints, batteries, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers any many other house hazardous materials at Household Hazardous Waste Event sponsored by the Morris County Municipal Utilities Authority.  More information can be found on their website at:


Recent News

Recent Alerts

  • Waterline Survey
    on June 6, 2024 at 5:58 pm

    If you have not already completed the Water Service Line Material Identification Survey, please do so at For more information, please visit If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call Borough Hall at (973) 347-0252 or email

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :