Borough of Netcong Resources:
- Netcong Service Line Inventory - 04/28/2023
- P.L. 2021 Chapter 183
- Program Initiation Letter
- Waterline inspection Instructions
- Survey Delinquency Notice
- Lead Notification Letter
- Waterline Anatomy
Information for Consumers
- Lead Service Line FAQ for Consumers
- What is a Lead Service Line? – Infographic
- The Department’s “Lead Exposure Reduction” Website
- Questions should be referred to: LeadInDW@dep.nj.gov
Exposure to lead at any level can be associated with adverse health effects.
You can reduce your exposure to lead in drinking water by following these steps.
Learn more about lead exposure at nj.gov/dep/lead
Flushing tap water is a simple and inexpensive measure you can take to protect your family’s health from lead.
For more on how to reduce your exposure to lead, visit nj.gov/dep/lead